•Whole wheat flour – 1 cup
•Salt – a pinch
•Oil -1 tsp for kneading the dough
•Oil for cooking the parathas
For the stuffing
•Potatoes – 2-3
•Green chilies -2 seeded
•Cumin seeds – 1 tsp
•Salt as required
•Coriander leaves – handful (finely chopped)
•Garam masala – 1/4 tsp
For making dough:
1. Take 1 cup of flour, add salt, oil, water and knead into a soft dough.
2. Prepare the dough as for roti. Keep it aside.
3. Divide it into 6 equal sized balls.
For the stuffing:
1. Pressure cook potatoes till soft. Peel the skin and mash it well.
2. Add chilies, cumin seeds, garam masala, salt and coriander leaves.
3. Now your stuffing is ready.
4. Make 6 equal sized balls out of the stuffing.
5. Roll out the dough into small round shape and keep the stuffing on it.
6. Seal the dough with the stuffing inside.
7. Roll it out into round shapes carefully with the sealed part on the top.
8. Heat a tawa and place the rolled out dough.
9. Apply 2 tsp of oil on the top and flip it over to the other side.
10. Cook both sides well. Add more oil if needed.
11. Remove from tawa after both the sides are cooked well.
12. Serve hot with curd, chutney or pickles.]